Finish As Shown
Gloss Black with Cascade Glass Inserts
Gloss White with Plain Mirror Inserts with Satin Nickel Pulls
- Maple solids/veneers
- (1)Concealed Center Drawer with Silver Tray Liner
- and soft close, metal slides
- (1)Adjustable Shelf in Center Cabinet
- (2)Adjustable Shelve in RSF and LSF Cabinets
- Drawer/door inserts: wood, upholstery, mirror or artisan glass
45.6 cu ft. 300 lbs. 4.0 Ydg. 36 Sq. Ft
* To preserve and enhance the beauty of your wood furniture, remove household dust with a soft, dampened cloth. Dust in the direction of the grain pattern to prevent noticeable scratches from dust particles. For a more thorough cleaning, a solution of mild soap or oil soap for wood is recommended. Spray furniture waxes and polishes are not necessary and can cloud the furniture finish.
*Fine wood furniture should not be exposed to extreme heat or humidity. Try to avoid placing your furniture near vents, radiators, registers, fireplaces, or air conditioning units. Also, to protect your finish aganist fading, try to avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
*Protect surfaces from liquids by using coasters, saucers, or cosmetic trays under beverages or plants. Spilled liquids should be wiped up immediately with a soft, slightly dampened cloth.
*Make sure your furniture is level on the floor, so all of your china, silver and display pieces are safe and secure.